Saturday, March 15, 2014

Starbolts #227: The Raid





 I was originally going to call this comic "No More Avatars" or something referencing the House of M storyline from a few years ago. But, I may save that for later. As for M'anta and Aquita....do you think they lost their powers? What do you think happened to them? Hard to say at this point. I'm not going to spoil it. But, I have had a couple ideas running around in my head. We shall see.

In other news, I picked out the comics I am going to review up to the end of the year. It's going to be a fun ride. I'm also thinking of doing another Marvel history decade by decade retrospective. It should be fun. The trick of course would be starting with someone in the '40s. Well, I covered Human Torch and Namor. The only one left from those days who was super awesome was The Fin. I mean...he was fantastic! Everyone loves The Fin!

Okay, Okay. It's Captain America. I can't fool you guys. =) See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment