Saturday, December 8, 2012

Starbolts #176: Dragonfly's Turn



Hail!

This week, I've introduced a couple new baddies for the Legion team. Their names are: Syntax and Jack Lantern. I think Jack Lantern'll be a bit of a fourth wall breaker like Marcus is. In fact, he may even be the perfect opponent for him. We'll see. I also introduced alternate M'anta or...is that Shrall? Wait and see. Looks like the Starbolts in the alternate reality are going to have their hands full in the coming issues.

Also, it shouldn't surprise anyone that Robkas's first question when he snaps out of it is "Is Aquita alive?" The guy's a horny toad. Also, I don't think he's the one to ask about honorable Aquans.

Speaking of Aquita, my friend Freyamau drew this picture of Aquita:
 http://cferra1.deviantart.com/#/d5mvqwv

I colored it in and I think it came out VERY well. Freya is a good artist and you should check out her work here:  http://waitingforcoffee.deviantart.com/


In other news, I'll be scripting the Ultimate Spider-Man #1 review this week. I'm not a fan of the Ultimate universe. So, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. In the mean time, enjoy this week's comic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment