Saturday, November 17, 2012

Starbolts #174: Love and Loss



When I hear Ethan Knight speak in my head, I'm picturing him sounding like Film Brain or Welshy. They both have voices that would fit well with the mystical nature of this character. He is an ancient mage who is blessed and cursed with immortality. He has seen much in his life and originally I was going to have him talk about how he knew the 'Bolts from when they were kids. But, nah. No need. It's going to become apparent that the 'Bolts and Ethan go way back.

As for Crimson Justice? Jeez, that guy can ruin a mood, can't he? Well, he is a Setleth and they can be VERY annoying. It sucks that there'll have to be a willing sacrifice to save Jenna. The question is, true believer, who will it be? Time will tell! We're on the road to Starbolts #200 starting now and who knows what surprises await us!

 For now, I am planning on doing the Thunderbolts review soon. So, keep a look out for that. I've also picked out my Marvel Now book to cover. Oh, Marvel Now. So much to say. So little time.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment