Saturday, August 8, 2026

Starbolts #792: Face the Dragon

 Hail!

    I love having Jack and Carter team up. I should do it more often. They definitely have a good cop/bad cop dynamic. Though, based on some of Jack's actions he could be a "bad cop" sometimes. Still, they got the job done. Crystal and the others will have their magic back and all will be right with the world. That just leaves one small problem. What do we do with Xarius? Well, she could stand trial for her various crimes or they'll do something else to her entirely. I'd hate to waste a great villain. We'll see her and her son again some day. You never know. They COULD follow our heroes back to the Alpha quadrant.

    At least the magic has now been restored and we'll see the impact of Xarius "losing her lunch" next week. Marcus and Heidi will no doubt be happy that their respective partners are better again. Whether or not the bond is still there is to be determined. I think now they all know that they have to maintain the bond for a little while in order for it to stick.

    That just leaves the Faeori. There's quite a few of them on board the Aquito and poor Firaxil is trying to corral the lot of them. The question is do our heroes leave them on the moon or do they take them back to Earth. The possibilities are endless. Shenra is still going to stay with them no matter what. It's just a matter of WHERE they will all stay. I may show her next week. For now it seems the"dragon" has been stopped and we can continue our march to \Starbolts #800.

See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment