Saturday, February 17, 2024

Starbolts #668: Building up the Defense

 Hail!

    I'm sorry that there was no comic last weekend. I caught the human malware aka Covid and was out of commission. I had this comic all scripted. But, I couldn't sit up long enough to actually work on the thing. It's just as well. It gave me time to think of some edits and take care of a few odds and ends that are coming down the pike for our heroes. We've definitely got some surprises coming!

    Back to this week's comic. Here we have Crystal amassing a team of her greatest defenders. Each one of the people she selected knows her story inside and out and will help her win the day. They're her closest friends and family members. With a group like that, how can she fail? The group consists of her therapist, her boyfriend, her siblings and her doctor. Yeah, I'd say she's got quite a team here.

   Speaking of teams. M'anta and his crew went on the hunt to find Roger, the slightly crazy Iron Eagle. Will they find him or will he prove to be more than a match for our heroes? Time will tell. For now we've got this case to win and win it they shall!

 I mean sure Valentina just got her law degree. But, that's okay. She needed a good first case and this is just as good and as worthwhile as any!

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment