Saturday, December 16, 2023

Starbolts #660: Days of Christmas Present

 

 Hail! 

    Part two of our Christmas comic trilogy is here and it looks like someone is going to be getting a coal mine's worth of coal. I don't think there's any redeeming qualities for Thomas White. Do you? Yeah, unlike the other former members of the Legion he is not willing to turn over a new leaf. The man is obsessed with Crystal and I don't think he's going to stop now that he knows she's with Marcus. In fact, I think it might make him green with envy. Don't worry. I think Marcus and Crystal can handle him.

    Anya and Marcus discussed the plans for Crystal's present. I wonder what that might be. Well, aside from being a former Russian spy Anya Petrov was also a supermodel. Put two and two together and you might see where this is headed. Don't worry. This won't be the ONLY present Crystal is getting this year. I'd tell you. But, there'd be spoilers for the next comic.

    I'm fairly certain Crystal will like whatever Marcus gets her. She's a different woman now and definitely doesn't suffer fools like Tommy over here. Oh, that guy's going to be in for a world of hurt at the North Pole. I hate writing characters like him. But, it's satisfying to see the comeuppance.  I think Ellie's probably gonna want to take a crack at him. The man crashed HER ceremony. Dude has no class and it's easy to see who the better partner is for Crystal this week and every week to be honest.

See ya next week for the final part of the Christmas trilogy!

4 comments:

  1. What a doubting Thomas. Everyone knows Santa is real in superhero universes.

    ReplyDelete