Saturday, June 18, 2022

Starbolts #586: School Days

 

 

 Hail!

    This week we catch up with Cece and Walter and see what's going on with those two. From the looks of things, it seems that Walter is no ordinary butler. You'd be right about that. He once served at the behest of Scotland Yard as one of their agents. There's also a bit more to the story. Do you think he could have worn the Cobalt armor for Richard? Hmmm....It's a possibility. I wouldn't put it past Richard to let him wear the suit if he needed to. Like if there was a meeting he couldn't get away from or anything. But, that wasn't what Cece was going to ask him about. No, this was something else. I'm not entirely sure what it is yet!

    Too bad her questioning was cut off by Crystal's call. As you might have guessed, she still needs some training in the tethering spell. She will master it, I am sure. It just takes time and patience. We'll be catching up with her and Marcus in a few comics!

    In the mean time, it looks like things are progressing well for Ellie and Richie. No, the two aren't dating. They're just really good friends. I do like that tamale in a hat bit. It reminds me of one of Jeff Dunham's puppets, José Jalapeno on a Stick. I'd probably vote for him, too. I mean we could do a lot worse than what we've got.

    Ellie plans on sticking around and I think we've got some great things in store for her and her friends so stay tuned!

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment