Saturday, May 7, 2022

Starbolts #580: The Danger Zone

 

 

 Hail!

    This is the week we learn more about Medea and I think it makes the Starbolts' old villain a great deal more sympathetic. Think about it. She was forced into a loveless marriage by a man who probably killed her sisters, her fellow void witches. She half-hardheartedly took part in various conquests. She never set out to be evil. So, she was forced into all those things by a man who would rather conquer a planet than be focused on other pursuits. It's really no wonder she acts the way she does. I get the feeling she'll stay in that gray area. We shall see.

    So far she's opened up her backstory to Crystal and I think that might score points with her. In fact, now that she knows that she also talked to her spells, she might feel a bit differently. 

    Time is really of the essence now that Demonstorm's voice is getting a wee bit louder in Marcus's head. Will sex really be the cure-all here? I'm thinking "No." There's going to be something more to it than that. Just sit tight. Medea has a plan!

    I hope everyone's been liking the '80s song titles. It's building up to something. I mean Marcus and Crystal's song IS an '80s song, soo....I think you can guess where I'm going with this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment