Saturday, August 8, 2015

Starbolts #279: Learning to Love



 Hail!

Continuing from last week, Marcus tries to teach Gee-Nome a thing or two about affection. But, it seems like his friends have other plans.  I'll let you, the reader, figure out what Kevin and Angela are up to in the last few panels.  It's best to leave that ambiguous. What's not ambiguous is Mateo and Aquita dealing with their son. The things toddlers say should be on a website. Oh, wait it is! My sister in law found a website called Honest Toddler and they have a LOT of silly stuff on there. Kids say the craziest things!

Then there's M'anta and Jenna. Out of everyone in the group on Aquarius, it's those two who really needed this vacation. Jenna was put through the wringer. Manta was, too. It's nice to see the story progressing isn't it? I really want to give the 'Bolts some serious downtime. They'll go back home, eventually. When they do, they'll all be in a better frame of mind and that's good. Very good.

What hasn't been good is the new Fantastic Four movie. I haven't seen it. But, I outlined my thoughts here if you'd like to see it. Check it out: http://starboltproductions.tumblr.com/post/125885375664/turning-the-worlds-greatest-comic-magazine-into

That's it from me this week. I hope you enjoyed this week's funfest because more is coming soon!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment