Saturday, January 24, 2015

Starbolts #258: Fighting Fire with Fire



Hail!

Well, obviously I have a comic up this week. Next week, though, I will take you back to the '90s with X-Men #1. I scripted the review last week. I scanned the pages and I'm ready to dance in front of the camera! Yeah, that doesn't sound right. But, it works doesn't it? I've also heard about the Secret Wars Marvel "reboot".

I don't really see it as a reboot. Time will tell. I remain on the fence about it and have already picked out the comics I'll talk about once the retrospective is over. I really like doing these looks at good comics of the past. Some people think comics in the '90s weren't that good and while some DID suck, some were actually pretty good.

Anyway, back to the comic. Adam is a bit of a jerk. Then again, he is a teenager who has heard all kinds of bad stuff about the Starbolts. Like some teens, he takes what people his age say as gospel. SO! This is...uh...gonna be the shortest fight of all time. I also wonder how much longer Jenna is gonna stay stuck in human torch mode. Not much longer, I hope! Hehe. Not going to spoil it, either!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment