Saturday, February 16, 2013

Starbolts #183: Demonstorm Rising



So many things to say about this week's comic. Let's begin shall we?

1. Jenna is a taker of no crap. There's a reason why old man Whitefox made her a leader and here she shows why she is fit to lead the team.

2. Cobra is acting like Starscream from Transformers isn't he? I really want to have him say "My time will come, Megatron! *I* am the rightful leader of the Decepticons!"

3. Tanis's face turn is about to begin. But, will he be a true hero or an anti hero? That remains to be seen. Either way, look forward to a confrontation between Manta and Tanis.

4. If I haven't proven it already, Demonstorm is teh evil. EEEEEVIL!

5. You'd ship Cobra and Princess. Admit it, people of the Internet. =) One small problem. Cobra is kinda undead at the moment.

With that out of the way, I wish to wish my good friend Justin "JewWario" Carmical good luck on his journey. He recently left tgwtg to pursue his own dreams and trust me when I say that man has some great plans for the future! Famikamen Rider will go on as planned and his reviews as well will be viewable in other places such as his website.

In a time like this, there's no need to be sad. Things evolve over time. Justin helped me with the comic very early on and I thank him for it immensely. Without him, the sprites I've been making wouldn't have evolved to this point. So, I have to thank him for that. I'll still go to his streams, watch his vids and support him because he's a friend.

He inspired me to not be an angry reviewer in my videos and gave me some good tips on vid making when I started. He said that you have to have passion for what you are doing and Jdub has a lot of that. To that, I say: Good luck, Jdub!  I can't wait to see what you do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment