Saturday, January 19, 2013

Starbolts #180: Starbolts History X


Hail!

This week, I thought I'd make a good jumping on point for new readers of the comic AND tie it into the current storyline. All the basics of what you need to know about the Starbolts are here. As a bonus, I tossed in some of Jenna's back story. Note: I hate writing creeps like Rick Baxter. I really, really do. Someone once told me that it's okay to hate writing a character. Me? I was GLAD when I finally killed him off. For those who don't know....let's just say he got the POINT! Justice was served that day. Hahaha.

Now Jenna is out of the cell. What is she going to do? Well, you saw what happened to the hallway, right? Hmm. It won't be THAT big as she has control now. See, I told you I hated damsels in distress. So, that's why I had Jenna escape by herself. She knows her way around Aquan tech. It didn't change when reality went loopy.

As for Angela? Well, you'll have to wait until Starbolts #181: Beauties VS the Beasts to see what happens. The comic won't be out next week as I am going to continue my look at Marvel's history. Got the early aught's to cover and oh man do I have something good. Well, "Good" is a relative term isn't it? How does everyone feel about Ultimate Spider-Man #1?

No comments:

Post a Comment