Saturday, August 11, 2012

Starbolts #164: Trial and Error



The Phoenix Wright games are some of my favorite games of all time. I tried to include a bit of the style in the trial up there. Granted, there's an Aquan twist. Since this a royal court and more like an inquiry, no lawyers are present. Still, Danar managed to pull some strings and got the court to go ahead with trying the trio.

My only complaint is that there's no table for M'anta to scream "OBJECTION!" Anyway, the comic this week also shows some funny bits with Garazo. We haven't seen him in a while and I thought it'd be best to put in his and Tayalla's reactions since having it be the trial alone would be kind of boring wouldn't it?

That's what I did. Try to add some reactions because I knew it was going to be a long haul.

In other news, I'll be scripting the Fantastic Four review soon. So, expect to see that in a few weeks. Why Fantastic Four? Well, it's hard to tell the history Marvel Comics without it.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment