Saturday, October 15, 2011

Starbolts #134: Granite State Of Mind



I'm back again with a new comic! What's that? You say there's a song called "Granite State of Mind" that focuses on my home state of New Hampshire? You say that it's also the cover of another song? Well, crap. Looks like I'm gonna have to NOT redo the title for the comic. HAHA! Anyway, yep, that is the same Granite who first appeared in the comic waaaay back when I started doing these. I wanna say somewhere in the single digits. I upgraded him into a mindless beast who can only say his name. Kinda like a Pokemon.

He was about due for a MAJOR makeover. He looks like the lovechild of the Rockbiter from Neverending Story and She-Thing from the Fantastic Four. Speaking of comics, I did see the Avengers trailer and it was many things. MANY, MANY good things. I loved it! I suggest you go check it out!

On the video side of things, I am going to work on the Nova #2 review, soon. In the mean time enjoy the comic and wonder...is Granite really all he seems to be? *scratches chin*

No comments:

Post a Comment