Saturday, May 20, 2017

Starbolts #350: Strange Bedfellows



Hail!

Here's part one of the finale to the current storyline! I was going to have it be 60 panels, but, I wanted to add a few more bits to the second half before I do anything else. So what better way to end this part than on a cliffhanger!  How will Syntax beat Zarantha? Why is he/she being all nice? Will Jack and Cobra have their fight to the death? So many questions and they will be answered soon! Wait and see!

In other news, I am thinking up ideas for my 50th Comic Showcase. Plans are slowly coming into view.  I still have my 49th vid and that will be a review of an issue of Archer and Armstrong. Harmonica Jay will be helping out with that one! =D

Gonna be a busy couple of weeks! Stay tuned for more excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment