Thursday, December 24, 2015

Starbolts #293: The Gift That Keeps On Giving



Happy Holidays!

It's Christmas time and the Starbolts are fighting Grunn, still. Don't worry. We'll get back to the action next comic. I thought for this holiday comic I would tie it with last year's comic where Garazo took on Santa. I also wanted to tie it in with the fact that the 'Bolts don't have a place to live when they get back. Remember, the embassy was destroyed and the Guardian here is in sorry shape.

Fear not. Now the ship will be docked at station Armstrong. The next time we see it, it'll have a new name, some enhancements and I'll most likely improve the office where Richard Dastara and Stan Whitefox are talking. I wanted a very bare bones look for the office and the operations area.

The Ops area is run by members of the Alliance. I was going to have a Leonid and a Dovianni added, too. But, let's just say they were off duty.

Anyway, I hope everyone reading has a happy holiday season. I'm glad people have enjoyed the comic and the videos I've been putting out. It means a lot to me. Stay tuned because we have a lot more to come like the 300th comic!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment