Saturday, December 5, 2015

Starbolts #291: Down and Dirty



 Hail!

It looks like Grunn here is a little jealous, huh? He's jealous that the goddess of the sea and life, god of the sky, god of justice, god of war, goddess of death and the god of the underworld all have avatars/champions that represent them in the mortal world. This doesn't sit well with him of course. So now, like Aquita said, the balance has been changed. Another avatar must be made in order to maintain the balance. But, who will it be?

I toyed with making Tayalla an avatar but I don't think so. She's a queen and she's going to have a baby. So, she's out. Someone else will have to step in. If you notice, I have avatars for the classic elements of earth, wind and water. Fire would be the next step. However, will the fire avatar be friend or foe? Hopefully friend. So, I may introduce a god/goddess of fire. I'm thinking goddess myself. But, I dunno. We'll see and I will think on it.

In other news, I'll be working on a video. Sorry it has taken so long. I had the holiday and a few other things come up. I was also sick for a while so I couldn't really do anything. It sucks to be sick over Thanksgiving. It really does. I feel better now so I can get back to work on all of the things. And I do mean ALL of the things!

Lots of stuff is coming! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment