Saturday, September 19, 2015

Starbolts #284: Kyodon Rises



 Hail!

Well, I think it's fair to say that Jaro Odan is a religious fanatic. Eh, there's a few in every culture that just loves to ruin everyone's fun. Nothing can be done about that. But, right now I think our fantastic four over here will stop him. I had a little bit of a squabble about the talking to Kyodon thing because Angela's still really unsure of her potential. She's powerful. But, she has the potential to be more and that really scares her. We'll see why when she finally does talk to Kyodon. =) Spoilers, I know. Do you see that audience, though? They're clapping for the wanton destruction of the surface world. They ain't all there!

We'll see what happens. Next time, though, I'll have a video out next week. A lot of the Secret Wars titles are winding down. But, Deadpool's Secret Wars is still going! I'll be reviewing that next and I promise there'll be a lot of chimichangas! =)

See you next time when I break the 4th wall into itty bitty pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment