Saturday, September 5, 2015

Starbolts #282: What Lies Beneath



Hail!

Well, now we have a decent look at the sea creature Jaro's been hanging out with. I was inspired largely by two pokémon: Kyogre and Groudon when I designed the creature. I'll make far away sprites of it soon so we can get a better look at the thing's body and not just the head and hands. The hands, by the way wouldn't really be seen when you look at this thing dead on. I imagine they are to the side when it's swimming and it's shadowy. Think of it as being more aerodynamic that way.

It should be noted that Marcus isn't a scaredycat. I was thinking the monster is messing with his mind. But, eh, that's too Ch'thulu like for my tastes. He was just surprised. Surprised and then wanting to catch it in a pokeball.

Next time, we'll join the others at the dinner table and I am sure Marcus will ruin that dinner. Assuming he gets away from these Kyodon lovers over here. Spoilers: He does.

See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment