Saturday, August 22, 2015

Starbolts #281: Under the Sea



Hail!

The seaweed is indeed always greener until someone summons a leviathan to destroy a city known for romance, culture and all that fun stuff. I have designed Oaysis City to be basically the Paris of Aquarius as I said in the comic. In my mind, the city is powered by volcanic vents deep beneath the ocean floor. The city also has a rich history I will probably go into at a later date. Let's just say that this city and Paris have a lot in common.

Our main baddie for this adventure draws inspiration from Namor of Atlantis, Doctor Doom and a bit of Mole Man from the Fantastic Four comics. I would add in other baddies, but, nah. I was also thinking of making him have a crush on Angela. But, eh, there's already one Aquan lusting after a Starbolt. I don't need another one.

That reminds me. I need to bring Robkas back somehow...

In other news, next week we will see a video from me. I'm not sure which Secret Wars tie-in I will review first. Most likely it'll be Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows. Come on. If you know me, you KNOW I will review a Spidey comic at the first chance I get. I'll probably try and do something interesting with the review, too. We'll see what happens as in my last video I faded into nothingness. How do I come back from that?

I think I'll use the old, tried and true trope and say "I just got better."

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment