Saturday, January 10, 2015

Starbolts #256: Crafting the Ultimate Metahuman



 Hail!

I honestly don't know who I want to smack more in this comic. Do I smack "Iron Eagle" for being a Nazi crazy person? Do I smack Adam for being a self-absorbed teenager? So many choices this week. I don't know where to start. I did have a good time writing this week's comic as I usually do. I wanted to focus on the baddies since I was pretty sure I didn't focus on the Nazi here. Man, when the real Iron Eagle comes back...and you know he will...I don't think he can bounce back from having a Nazi brain inside his body. How do you come back from that?

Adam's new powers will be explained in the next comic as he goes toe to toe with the Starbolts. It will be interesting. His powers will definitely make him the ultimate metahuman! So, stay tuned and see what he can do.

In other news, I am planning my X-Men #1 review. Should be fun.  Look for that later this month! See you all next time!

Oh and I have added a link to RT Gomer Productions on the side as I am a member of that site. Check them out. They have good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment