Saturday, April 5, 2014

Starbolts #229: A Matter of Time



Hail.

Okay. Let's see what I referenced here in terms of time travel. Back to the Future, Ecco the Dolphin and Doctor Who. Not bad. Could have used more slingshotting around the sun or something. I don't know. Either way, the story's continuing and I will be creating a jumping on point for new readers soon. I like to create one every year or so. Last year, it was that trip down memory lane that Jenna experienced at the hands of Dark Manta. This year, it will involve time travel.

I spent a great deal of time (Hehe.) coming up with how I was going to do it and still connect it with the story at hand. That being Robkas causing trouble...again. This time, (Hehe.) he has gone back in time to a certain point that has caused Aquita to change into a royal gown right before the time traveler's eyes.

Speaking of the time traveler, I'll leave you to guess who he is. I've intentionally left his identity vague. He does have a connection with Angela. I'll give you that much and obviously he is a future Starbolt.  I'll give more hints next week, though and some back story regarding our new friend here.

He may have a pallet swapped version of Shrall's suit. But, he isn't Shrall. Though, he does have a connection to him as well. Hmm...Who could he be?

Stay tuned and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment