Friday, February 8, 2013

Starbolts #182: The Siege



I've been debating about the sound effect I'm using for the transporter sound. I'm not really into it. I want it to sound somewhat like the transporter sound in Star Trek: The Next Generation and in later series. Alas, I don't know how to spell that sound effect. I've made many attempts and all it looked like was a serious mashing of letters. I then went with what I could.

Anyway, the story is progressing as the 'Bolts have access to the starship. All the Aquans and Setleth on board are now under lock and key. Now, the question remains. Where are they going to go from here? Also, what is Tanis up to? We'll find out soon enough, friends!

 Oh! And I revamped the outros for Marcus and Kevin. You'll be seeing those in vids soon enough. Next two Starbolts that need outros are Jenna and Jack. We'll see how will those go. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment