Saturday, January 12, 2013

Starbolts #179: RAMPAGE!!!



 If it's one thing I hate, it's damsels in distress. Don't worry. Angela and Jenna will get out of this the only way they can: By kicking all kinds of butt all over the place. At least now we know where Angela has been hiding in the alternate reality. Robkas let her go accidentally. Oh, well. He's having a delusional episode and is very dangerous. You could say he made an...impact on the base? Hahaha. Oh, that was bad.

Next week,  we're finally going to have Dark Manta talk to Jenna. Sufficed to say, our Jenna is less than impressed by Dark Manta's title. What will she say to her husband's doppelganger? We shall see, true believers!

I am also planning the next few reviews after I finish up my history of Marvel. I've decided to take a look at both Amazing Spider-Man #700 and Superior Spider-Man #1 back to back. This could be my first two parter episode. So, it should be fun to write. Will probably work on those scripts soon.

In the mean time, it looks like Jenna and Angela both have their hands full with deranged Aquans. Here's hoping they get out of this mess and since both are smart ladies, they will.

On a side note, I wasn't overly crazy with how Angela's cell came out. Then I realized that it's a cell. It's supposed to be spartan and devoid of character. The pod, though, was neat to do.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment