Saturday, July 14, 2012

Starbolts #161: Manta Busts Loose



You can't tell me Robkas didn't deserve that punch! If the segment was any longer and he'd have broken into song. Trust me, I'm the writer. I'd have had him break into a musical number about love, loss and other such things. Would it have won a Grammy? Probably not. Would it have been sickeningly sweet? You bet it would! The guy's crazy for Aquita even in an alternate reality.

Either way, the plot's moving along at an even keel. More action is coming now that Manta busted out of that tank. There's a legit reason as to why the telepathic thing worked on Crystal and not on Jenna. I'll go into that soon. Speaking of that, I actually had a discussion about the morality of Manta using that tactic. Should Manta have used his telepathy to make everyone remember? Don't know. Who can say? He can't use it on everyone at once. So, he's gonna go get help.

In the mean time, I've learned that Fantastic Four and Daredevil are getting new cinematic reboots. What does that mean? Well, it means that the movies aren't at Marvel Studios for one. We shall see how it goes. I may vlog about it. Not sure.

That about does it for this week! See ya!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about how Crystal was able to be convinced when the others weren't. Oh well, great job, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete