Thursday, November 17, 2011

Starbolts #137: The Siren's Call




Hey! Today isn't Saturday? Nope. No it isn't. It's just a Thursday and I'm posting a comic early. It's a long one, I know. I wanted to get a few things out of the way storyline wise. Jack may seem a bit whiny. But, that's sort of the point when you consider the following: The whole point is that he has finally adjusted to his new life as a cryogenic cyborg from the '80s when all of a sudden every old wound is ripped freshly open. Would unbalance the best of them.

Poor guy. We'll see what happens with him and Scarlett soon enough. Will Jack and Snake come face to face, though? Yeah. That's a given at this point.

In other news, I've got the other two DC reboot books I'll be taking a look at. I got Justice League #1 and Blue Beetle #1. After that, I'll be looking at the X-Men Regenesis books. That's the plan so far. Plans may of course change. It's unlikely. But, eh, you gotta do what ya gotta do.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment