Saturday, November 5, 2011

Starbolts #136: Fatal Reunion




Power outages suck. I spent three days in the dark without power thanks to the freak late October snowstorm we had here in NH. Obviously, this cancelled my plans for the Halloween video I was going to do. No matter. There's always next year, right? I thought so. In any case, I have this week's comic up and man I really like how this turned out. It took me a minute or so to figure out how to do reflections on glass in the last panels. I also modeled Ponce de Leon square after Copley square in Boston. It's not so much TIMES Square. It's got all the glitz of it, though.

One thing I MAY change is the window designs in the first two panels. I'll have to think up better windows. For some reason they just scream "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" to me. Oh well. Progress is progress and I will be back here next week. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment