Saturday, October 22, 2011

Starbolts #135: Send In the Clones



There's a lot to cover this week. So, let's get started! Item #1: This comic is full of surprises isn't it? Soldier Six is back from the dead. BUT! Are they really Jack's old friends or are they something sinister? Item #2: Jack and Anya. Hmm...could something be going on with those two? The tension is mounting. And I'm not talking about Jack being frustrated with not finding out about the attackers. Item #3: What exactly is that tornado up to? Hmmm...There's a lot going on this week that'll set the stage for the rest of this year's comic. In the meantime enjoy!

Also, I've picked up several of the new DC relaunch books. I've been debating reviewing Flash #1 or Superman #1 in the coming months. I may actually review both once the buzz for the relaunch dies down. I also got Blue Beetle #1 and Justice League #1. That should give me a good taste of the DC universe. On the Marvel side, I'm still picking up my regular comics. Uncanny X-Men recently "ended" I'm not sure how I feel about it, yet. I will be getting the rebooted title. That should be a fun read! I hope.

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment