Saturday, February 7, 2015

Starbolts #259: Burning Out the Torch



Hail!

A lot of stuff happened this week! We find out why the Guardians have been jerks. I was hesitant to use the tried and true mind control trope. But, here it works. There was no other way around making these formally noble supers suddenly become jerks unless they just snapped and became evil for no reason at all. So, in that case I had to use mind control for better or worse. I'm slowly revealing the real names of the Guardians. Sentinel is Terry Starling. Iron Eagle is Roger Stevens. I think you see where I am going with this. If not, I am so sorry. =) The puns were too good to pass up.

In other news, Jenna seems to be back to normal. Or is she? Dunh Dunh Dunnn! Hmm. That sound effect doesn't work well in text form does it? Her costume is in tasteful tatters as my friend, Mark put it. Not much of it left is there?

Back to the Guardians for a moment. They are going to be on the move! But, next week is Valentine's Day! What's going to happen? Find out soon enough!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment