Saturday, July 19, 2014

Starbolts #240: Strike of the Guardians



Hail!

Okay. Take one guess which comic storyline this is going to parody. Take your time. I won't reveal things. Let's just say it was fun making Iron Eagle and his friends. You've got to wonder what his connection is with the original Lady Liberty. He also seems to have a beef with the current one. So, now a conflict is about to arise between the Starbolts and the Guardians. Silly as it is. But, there is more going on here than meets the eye. Oh, my yes. All will be revealed in time. For now, it looks like the Starbolts are in trouble and the Guardians aren't about to play nice in the sandbox.

The storyline'll pick up after next week because next week I will be working on a video about the Guardians of the Galaxy! I wonder how many times I can say "I am Groot" before people get annoyed by it. Or if I just annoy myself. Because that can happen. And it just so happens that a few days after I post the review, a movie starring the team will premiere. Well, how about that? You'd think I'd have planned it. =P

Enjoy the comic and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment