Saturday, July 12, 2014

Starbolts #239: Dragonfly's Choice



Hail!

This week's comic sees the end of Tanis's arc for a while until I bring him back. And I will bring him back. In the words of my lovely beta reader, "The boy needs to get his stuff together". She has shown some annoyance with Tanis in the past since he was under Demonstorm's control. Dunno if she likes him much. Oh well. The bug'll be back sooner or later. Meanwhile, another new story is beginning. Who or what has their sights on Lady Liberty? We'll find out in coming weeks. The question you have to ask is...are they friend or foe? *Insert dramatic music here.*

In other news, things seem to be going well. I've gotten some positive feedback to my Nightcrawler #1 review, which you can see here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5zu4tMb10

It's probably my second favorite episode I have done since my New Warriors retrospective. I liked working on it and I will be working on another one soon.

For now, Jenna's got some people watching her and they mean business! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment