Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello!

Greetings and welcome to my first blog here on Blogger. Here, I'll talk about the comics I am producing and blogging and anything else concerning my story.

You can see an archive of older comics here: http://cferra1.deviantart.com
That includes the latest comic! In the mean time, there's not much to see here. I'll add what I can.

The story itself is a homage to classic Avengers/X-Men/NewWarriors tales. It stars a cast of characters I created some years ago. The characters are a new generation of heroes trying to make their way and still honor the old guard. Many of the Starbolts are sons and daughters of older heroes and work to save us from all kinds of problems just as their parents once did.

 Before posting the comic, I wrote the stories on websites such as Serebii,net and Bulbagarden.net. I moved over to TGWTG and made a webcomic about it. So far so good!

Anyway, enjoy the blogs. I'll more than likely update what's been going on with the comics and provide character bios.

No comments:

Post a Comment