Saturday, April 27, 2019

Starbolts #431: Happy Endings



Hail!

Every once in a while I try to give the Starbolts a happy ending. They deserve it. There's more drama coming, though. Make no mistake about it. For now, though, things have calmed down. Crystal and Sara are allowed to relax after putting an end to this part of Terra Nova. There's more out there and I daresay perhaps this was the worst part.

Still, I wonder what the happy ending Aquita is working on is all about. More on that another time. I would have translated what she was saying in Aquan. However, that would be a spoiler. I'll leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what she's saying. It's something good. That's about all I can tell you at this point.

Still, it looks like everything's going well for the Starbolts. Obviously they can't interrogate Clive. Conflict of interests. They trust the DMA to do their job. We'll most likely be seeing less of that mad scientist! As for Sara and her heart issue, I am confident Aquan science can fix her heart. It did cause the problem. It can solve it. Basically, Clive used Aquan tech which was intended to clone simple tissue like skin or organs to clone something as complex as a human.This was the side effect of using the tech on a Terran. Aquita will solve the problem. Count on it!

See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment