Sunday, April 15, 2018

Starbolts #386: Should I Stay or Should I Go?



Hail!

Looks like Firaxil is now the newest member of the Centurion Corps! We knew that was coming didn't we? Now he has to open the doors and save his friends! It also looks like it's a no-brainer when it comes to him staying on New Inobus or going back to Earth with the others. Sabina is just not his type. The Inobe are a cool race that hide their emotions. They have them, sure. They've just learned to hide them better than our buddy Firaxil can.

It's just as well. Someone is calling out to our newly minted Centurion. Firaxil was never going to be without powers for long. Now someone is calling his name. Well, his Terran name. What does this mean? We'll find out in the comics ahead. I've been working with a friend on the upcoming story after this is wrapped up in a neat little bow. I won't divulge what it's about. I will however say that after all the hell I've put him through, he's going to be happy. Eventually.

As far as Sara goes, Sara originally died in the first Demonstorm arc way back in Starbolts #19. You can read it here: https://cferra1.deviantart.com/art/Starbolts-19-World-in-Chains-315054168
Note to self. I need to find a way to put the old Starbolts comics on this site. Not sure how. But, I have an idea. Expect a new page with an archive of my comics soon!

You can also expect a retooling of that scene some day, too. Not a fan of the style I used back then.

Enjoy the comic! I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment