Saturday, December 30, 2017

Starbolts 2018 Preview of Coming Attractions



 Hail!

I had a bit of trouble coming up with an idea for this year's New Year's comic. Originally I was going to have Stan Whitefox take a tour of the station so he can see the students and everything. Sort of a calm before the storm. I then thought of a better idea. I was gonna have Crystal be interviewed by Crimson Justice and at the end show what her brother is up to.

Looks like he's in a bit of a pickle since he's held captive by his own kind. I hope the Inobe take heed of the warning. Earth is defended. We shall see what happens next year. It's been a while since I made a space epic. I'm going to make one now. We may even see an old villain return. Who will it be? Here's a hint. CJ mentions them in the comic. It's been a while since we've seen them and they have undergone a dramatic transformation.

The Starbolts will have their work cut out for themselves in the coming year. Stick around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment