Saturday, December 31, 2016

Starbolts Year in Review 2016



 Hail!

Happy New Year, everyone! Soon this year will be over and another one begins. We all have hopes and fears about the new year. What will happen? I don't know. One thing is certain. I'll be posting comics and doing videos as always. I have a feeling we're going to need all the distractions we can get. So, what do you say we go into the new year with our heads held high and get ready to seize it. What have we got to lose?

I had a good time going back and recapping the storylines of the past year. Sure there was just two, But, it was fun going back and seeing Kyodon rampaging through the city and me spotlighting on Crystal. Next year another character is most likely going to get a spotlight. Not sure who, yet. It won't be a love story or anything like that. No, no. Still....one of the characters in the last panel is gonna be the focus soon.

Right now, though. We need to wrap up Crystal and Dennis's story arc. That will take a while. A lot of things are happening for the 'Bolts and more are coming in the new year!

Aside from comic stuff, I'll be doing videos. This January I'll have my Nova #1 review. I'll also have another review with the ever awesome Harmonica Jay. And of course there'll be cameos. Lots and lots of cameos. I also hope to have my fiftieth episode up in the new year. I have no idea what I will cover. That should be fun!

Well, there is a lot of  things to look forward to in 2017 aside from my stuff. We got a Spidey movie on the horizon, Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars (RIP Carrie Fisher.) and more! Sounds exciting, no? I'll leave you all with this message.

The new year may seem dark but it's up to us to find the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment