Saturday, October 1, 2016

Starbolts #324: Live Free or Die



Hail!

Before I get to this week's comic, I wanted to apologize for not having a video up. I ran into some technical issues. They should be resolved now and I should get a video up sooner or later. What happened was my scanner decided to have a mini meltdown. I have a wireless scanner that beams stuff to my computer. Last month, it didn't work right and the last time I used it was for the Captain America review I did. So, I had no idea what happened. We did manage to get it fixed and I was able to scan Tales of Suspense #39. I have it in a trade and it was for the Iron Man spotlight. The spotlight is still coming soon. Don't worry! Just gonna take some time.

Luckily, I had this and the following comic all scripted. Now, what do we have here? Crystal and Marcus seem to be getting a little cozy. The relationship is still on trial status. I'm thinking about where it could go.  Next comic, we're going to see more of their dynamic. We also will have whatever Mr. Johnson's planning. It isn't anything nefarious. Marcus knows about "Operation: Safeguard". But, he doesn't know the guy they'll be meeting soon. Very soon.

In the mean time, it looks like our heroes are going to be on the run for a while. You can bet the Starbolts will make sure it doesn't last long. But, what of Dennis? Oh, I have plans for him. Big plans! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment