Saturday, September 3, 2016

Starbolts #321: The Wonders of Mad Science



Hail!

This week I had intended to test out a new format for the comic with four panels across and a bunch of rows. Sadly, it didn't work and I had a bit of an overlap. If you saw the comic before I deleted it, I apologize. Things seem to be better now. We're back with this formatting for the time being. I initially planned to do a comic with 40 panels like that for a special occasion. It was a neat test but it didn't work. Ah well. I know I can change the width on blogspot but I don't think it'll look right. Still, I'll keep the template around for future comics if I ever figure out how to work with what I have here.

Speaking of mad science, it looks like Cobra is alive again! I don't think Jack is gonna like this. Speaking of the Starbolts, look for more action with them next week. They are most likely dealing with Umbra and his overall craziness. At least now we know where the Legion's base is and who took it. Zarantha's back and man is she trouble.

More action next week! Will there be more mad science? Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment