Saturday, June 25, 2016

Starbolts #313: The Great Escape



Hail!

What's this? Two blog entries in a single week?! Yeah, it's weird of me to do that. I know. I was working on the video and working on this comic at the same time. So, I figured I'd get both up in the span of a week. Not a bad deal. I wanted to resolve a couple things and I think I did a decent job.

This week, we find out what happened to Crystal when she sent the message. Now she's somewhere near Townsville, Australia with this guy who is a mercenary. We'll learn more about him in the next comic.

I also resolved a bit of the Tornado arc for now. He's not going to give up on Crystal that easy now is he? I don't think so. The guy's a jerk and he got what he deserved. Well, at least now all files related to the Starbolts have been purged from the Legon's computer system, Raven's back home and Crystal kind of is, too. Just on the wrong continent.

The story isn't over, yet, though. We've still got more. MUCH more coming! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment