Saturday, January 17, 2015

Starbolts #257: YOU COPYCAT!



 Hail!

A lot is happening this week. Adam is a metahuman on a serious power-trip. He's like someone getting their first hint of power. I just hope that the old adage "Absolute power corrupts" does not apply to this kid down the road. He's just a wee bit misguided. Yeah. Let's go with that one, shall we? We shall.

Then there's Sara. She's not a clone. Not an android. What else could she be? She's a riddle wrapped in an enigma!

Plans are going well for the X-Men #1 video. Trying to decide if I want to do it next week or for the week after. I guess next Saturday'll be a surprise then! I think it'll be a comic. We'll see. It depends on how I want to do the opening bit for the '90s part of the retrospective.

See ya next time!

2 comments:

  1. I guessing twin separated at birth. Haven't seen that in a while.

    ReplyDelete