Saturday, January 3, 2015

Starbolts #255: Derailing Subplot Ahoy!



Hail!

Here we are at the first comic of 2015! I thought it'd be best to recap where I left off with the story originally so people can catch up. Now we have a lot of things going on. Let's recap:

1. Jenna and her power situation.
2. Sara back from the dead somehow.
3. Adam, the reluctant metahuman.

It's a lot to take in. I'll try not to make it a clustered mess of a storyline. Needless to say these three things are actually all connected. Wait and see how. Just wait and see.

As for the rest of the year, I can promise more action, adventure and whatever else from the Starbolts! Plus more videos. I am also looking to move from blogspot to wordpress. Gonna be tricky. But, it will be worth it in the long run.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment