Saturday, August 9, 2014

Starbolts #242: Grand Theft Starship



 Hail!

Well, we've certainly got some nuggets of information about the Guardians this week. Iron Eagle wants what the Starbolts have: Fame and adulation of the masses. They want to be hailed as Earth's mightiest. However, there's a problem since...well...they kinda just stole a spaceship. A spaceship, by the way, that has been redesigned. I redid the bridge this week to make it look like a combination of the Enterprise bridge from Star Trek: The Next Generation and a bit from the original series. Those were my main inspirations for the redesigns. Obviously, the monitors are offline in the two panel spread. But, I will fix that in time.

I didn't change the Guardian itself much. It's still a huge ship and in the last panel you can see the Embassy. I think I did a pretty good job on this one. Took time and I am pleased.

Now Kevin and Angela are stuck on the Guardian. What are they going to do? How will they react to the ship being taken? Well, we're gonna find out next time! Oh and poor Marcus. Ranted at by Donna. Can't say he didn't deserve that! =)

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment