Saturday, August 24, 2013

Starbolts #202: A New Day Is Dawning



Things are starting to cook aren't they? However, this isn't the start of the new storyline. This is but a prelude of things to come. We're still in "Starbolts Down time", technically and will be for a bit longer. This comic shows Jaime, Mateo and Angela's little brother, Ricardo just being a teenager when the people who gave Centurion her powers appear. He's upset that his siblings and parents are supers and he...well...hasn't blossomed, yet. I'm sure he knows that there are heroes who don't have powers. But, when your siblings all have powers it kind of gets to you.

Before that, we had a bit with Ariel and Jack. Those two go way back and I wanted to show just how connected they are. Even when Soldier Six was running around, Ariel, Jaime and Norad (As Pegasus) were still his friends. Not as close as Soldier Six though. It's like having high school friends who were a year or two below you or something.

I also wanted to mention something I posted on my tumblr a while back. Allow me to copy/paste the link as I feel people really need to read this: http://starboltproductions.tumblr.com/post/58517567058/big-public-statement 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment