Saturday, March 2, 2013

Starbolts #184: Driving Forces



Sometimes I think I torture my characters too much like I did here. Here was Jenna and then at the last possible second Demonstorm swipes her away. Is it being a jerk? OR is it adding drama? It's probably a little of both. Still, the team figured out how to unify the artifacts and is now on his way to find Jenna and fix reality. Will he keep his new look? It's hard to say. There's a lot of yellow in that armor. Sufficed to say, M'anta is now Supermanta!

The story is progressing and will more than likely reach its finale in Starbolts #200. So, keep an eye out for that. It should be fun, exciting and chocked full of action. In other news, I've completely revamped Super Norad's sprites. If you saw the end of the Avengers vid I did, you'll see the new model. I'm working on Nor-Mad as well. I found a template I can use for humanoid robots and it's been working rather well. =)

Enjoy this week's comic and remember, waking Garazo up may be the last thing you ever do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment