Saturday, January 5, 2013

Starbolts #178: Our Blue Overlords



Hail!

Here's the first comic of 2013 and it was a great one to write. Let me tell ya. I had a little too much fun writing the last few panels. I wasn't going to go for them being in bed. I thought it'd be funnier to have them actually have a bottle of wine. It seems that even in this reality, something will set off Robkas. He's a jealous type and won't listed to reason. How will this affect Jenna's plan? Hmm...not going to tell JUST yet.

Why? Well, next week, I think he's going to go on a rampage the likes of which the Hulk has never seen! Or something like that.

As for me, I'll be writing. I may put up a vid schedule. Not sure yet. I've been working on sprites of War's buddies and so far so good. The question is...who will become War in the regular reality? Time will tell friends. Let's just move along with this story. =)

See ya next time! Also, I for one will welcome our blue, aquatic overlords.

No comments:

Post a Comment