Saturday, December 29, 2012

Starbolts 2013 Preview



Hail!

With the new year upon us, I thought I'd take another break from the current storyline and show you all what to expect from the 'Bolts in the coming year. This is just a preview of what's to come. Obviously, I decided to show the Starbolts vs the Legion. Oh, what's this? No sign of Demonstorm, Medea and Dragonfly in that pic? Well, DS and Medea wouldn't join the fray right away. They are too busy being above it all.

As for Dragonfly, why isn't he with his friends? Hmm. That's a good question. I'll reveal why when the story wraps up in the coming year. As you can see, I've included just about everyone associated with the team. Well, all I can fit in in such a small area. There'll be more Starbolts goodness coming. This isn't ALL that is happening!

Of course, I'll have more videos and comics next year as usual. Who knows what else the future may bring. 2012 for me has had its ups and downs. We can only hope that the coming year can bring happiness and less fear. As for the Starbolts? Well, I think they're going to be doing what they do for quite some time!

Enjoy the comic and I will see you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment