Saturday, August 18, 2012

Starbolts #165: The Queen's Gambit



 The Queen's Gambit is a move in chess and I thought it'd be apt for this comic's title. Aquarius has a new queen and her name is Tayalla. She appeared in a few comics off and on. Her story is that she was a member of the royal guard and she fell in love with Prince Shrall some time after the death of his father.

Speaking of which, I decided to show a glimpse into the Occupation itself. Hmm. I wonder whose costume Criam J'arrsti's suit is like. Hmmmm...the mind boggles. I didn't change Danar's look because I figured he ALWAYS had a thing for flowing robes. Brown ones no less. Do you honestly think he'd have some imagination? Hahaha.

Well, at least he's appeased and we can get the show on the road. I don't think M'anta and Aquita will ever call Tayalla "Mom". That'd be gross, yo.

I'll have more about Tayalla and Shrall later. Tune in next time when I'll be reviewing Fantastic Four #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment